Friday, April 30, 2010

Relationships are overrated!!!!


Wassup ppl i always said to myself i will not get in another relationship until i have my ish together and i feel i am stupid enough to actually trust someone in regards to my feelings. Apparently i am stupid enough now but i still dont have my ish together yet...lol.

Anyway there seems to b alot of growing up i have to do in order to learn to trust someone and this shit is rough i tell u. Im also on my best behavior and havent cheated or even put myself in position to do something like that. Dont get me wrong i flirt but you cant take that away from me thats just apart of my personality and its probably the same way i got in the relationship in the first place smh. Im learning to get used to it but im not the relationship type and its gonna take time. But time is something i have i guess.

Just keeping you cats posted cuz shit been a little rocky lately but its been about 8 months so wish me luck a brother trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment